We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office will be opening in phases starting May 18th. The first weeks we will limit appointments to the most urgent treatment needs that have been delayed from our temporary closure. Please bear with us as we work to provide service to all of our patients.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA®, the CDC, and OSHA. We monitor these agencies closely so that we are up-to-date on any new guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions
- Your temperature will be taken as you enter the office
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office
- For the time being we ask that you wait in your car instead of the waiting room to limit interaction with other patients
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. That might mean you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends!
Drew Hines, DMD and Team