Do you understand the purpose of a dental bridge? Did you know, a dental bridge can help restore your smile and a lost tooth? Yes, it’s true! If you suffer from a lost tooth or would like to complete your smile, consider a dental bridge for your smile restoration needs. A dental bridge works by restoring one or more missing teeth and restoring your smile.
Our dentist, Dr. Drew Hines, offers a dental bridge to restore your smile and missing tooth. Additionally, our team at Drew Hines, DMD in Charlotte, North Carolina, is eager to share some intel with you on the purpose of a dental bridge.
Here are some facts on the basics of a dental bridge:
– Bite stability: If you are struggling with any issues associated with bite forces across your dental profile, a dental bridge may be able to reverse the problems.
– Visual appearance: Dental bridges can drastically improve the visual appearance of your smile.
– Speech improvements: Improvements to your speech can be obtained by replacing missing teeth with dental bridges.
– Oral hygiene: Correct issues with oral hygiene associated with missing teeth.
– Longevity: A single dental bridge can last for decades.
– Tooth movements: Dental bridges help to keep your other teeth from moving out of position.
– Chewing and eating improvements: Oftentimes, missing teeth can cause problems with your chewing and eating abilities. Fix these problems with dental bridges.
If you find yourself in need of a dental bridge, or if you have questions about your oral health, please call us today at 704-366-3526 to schedule a consultation. Our dental team is happy to review your oral health and let you know if a dental bridge is right for you.